In addition to sharing a whole board, users can share a specific folder via a web link. Recipients can view the folder’s content, and add it to their Boards app.
There are two ways to share a folder:
- Folder sharing via keyboard:
- Open the Boards keyboard in the messaging app or conversation where you want to share your folder.
- Open the folder that you’d like to share.
- In the Boards keyboard, tap the share icon in the upper right corner of the Boards keyboard to share the folder
- Folder sharing via app:
- Open the folder that you’d like to share on the Boards app.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Share the folder via the channel that you prefer.
Recipients will see the shared folder via link:
If someone opens a shared folder link on their phone and taps "Open in App" they can access the shared folder using the Boards app. If the app is already installed on their device, they will be prompted with a button labeled "Save to my boards" which, when pressed, will save the shared folder in a new board titled "📥 Shared with Me"