Board owners and editors will have permission to see insights related to the specific board such as; user activity and content engagement (only board owners and editors can view insights)
The insights show:
- Active members over a period of time: an active member is a member who is part of the board and was active in one of the boards.
- Content engagement: the number of times a specific piece of content was shared (sent), or viewed from the app.
- Daily active members: Shows the number of members who were active per day.
- Daily content engagement: Shows the number of interactions with content (content sent + viewed) that happened on this specific board.
- Top content interactions: Shows the number of interactions with a specific piece of content (ranked by the most interacted with to the least).
How to see insights.
- Go to the board you want to view insights
- Click on the insights tab in the upper left side of the screen
- Select the period of time that you want to view the insights
- You will see the insights of the selected board in the selected period of time