With the new Boards Announcements feature, you can engage and update everyone on your board no matter where they are - in one simple click, and instantly improve your team's communication and alignment.
As a board owner or co-editor, this new feature enables you to send announcements to everyone on your board. You can let them know about anything and everything including - new products, new training videos, new launches, best practices, new marketing campaigns and more!
As a board member, you’ll be notified if you receive an announcement on a board. You will see all the board announcements in the ¨Announcements¨ section on the right hand side.
Learn how to send board announcements to your board members (only board owners and co-editors can send board announcements in boards with 2 or more members):
- Go to your board and click on the “Announcements” icon 💬 on the upper right side of the screen.
- Add text content (you will be able to add photos, and other types of media in the future) and a title (optional)
- Click Post when you're ready
- Click Post announcement to send the board announcement.
- All the board members will see your new announcement in the ¨Announcements¨ section on the right hand side. It will show a blue indication for a new announcement.
How to delete an announcement (Post creators, and only post creators, can delete an announcement):
- Go to your board and select the announcement you want to delete in the ¨Announcements¨ section on the right hand side.
- Click the 3 dots
- Click Delete announcement
- Confirm that you want to delete the announcement
Board members will no longer be able to see the announcement
Additionally, as a board member or owner you can see all the announcements that your boards have by:
- Going to your board and clicking on the “Create Announcement” icon 💬 on the upper right side of the screen.
- All announcements for your boards will appear
- You can select a specific announcement to view it in more detail